Create a programme of activities with us:
Stage one: Sending us information about the visit and the group:
• Please contact us indicating the number of people that you would like to bring, a description of the group and their interests, including their age, their subjects, teaching subjects and age group/key stages.
• Please indicate the date that you would like to come and for how many days.
• We will be in touch with what is possible.
• Once we have been in touch we will ask you to choose a set of activities to form a progrmame as per stage two:
Stage two: Choosing your activities and things to do:
• Read through the information on this site about the activities that you would like to include in your programme.
• Download and fill in the activity choice form. (Still to be loaded, please email us for this.)
• Please bear in mind that any activity which involves use of a vehicle will have cost implications.
• Email us back your completed activity choice form for the group.
• We will then put together a programme for the group and will reply with price information for that programme.
• Once a series of activities has been decided on we will then form a draft itinerary for you to look at and share.
Stage three: Practicalities and preparation:
Please download the information below and share it within the group:
(Downloads still to be loaded.. Please email us for this information for now.)
- Kit list
- Advice for preparing to travel in India.
- Medical and consent form.
- Advice on getting a visa.
- Reading lists
Stage four: Preparing for teaching (relevant only for teaching practice students)
Close to your visit we will co-ordinate with you about your choice of school, the subjects you are ready to teach, and will email you a draft timetable in order that you can prepare your lessons and resources before leaving.
Stage five: The visit!